Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Le sigh

Hello blog.  So nice to see you!  It's been so long! (that's what she said)

But seriously, Ms. Lindsey Baker says that I need to start blogging again so I guess I will.  So what's new since last time I posted?

Well, I'll tell you one thing: DUBSTEP.  If you like bass (the sound not the fish) then do yourself a favor and download some Excision.  Make fun of me all you want but until you've seen Rusko live you don't really have a say in the matter.  DJ Tom Ato and I went to see him and Major Lazer this past Monday and holy crap.  I've never danced so much in my life.... and for those of you that know me it takes A LOT for me to get off of my lazy ass to just walk to the bathroom let alone dance!

Second new thing?  My friends and I have set up a new blog making fun of the complete obvious.  Naturally, it's called Duh Alert.  Czech it out.

Now that I have the attention of, well, one person (Bakes).  You're welcome for this post.  Expect more from me in the coming weeks.  We have a lot to talk about.

2 comments:

Bakes. said...

Finally!

and i'll have to check out excision. i can't believe you danced...i don't think you even danced at girl talk.

Bayless said...

Yes, please do. And don't forget Rusko... the kid is rediculous.